We become complacent at our peril. This time we were very lucky.
From now on piles of scrap wood will not be allowed in the clubrooms.
Was just about to leave the club this evening when I got of a good burning smell in my nose and of course me being me I went looking. Found a electric heater on behind big sky. Which the plug was covered/hidden by a lots of wood. This plug has basically melted and caught fire.
Picture that shows the state of the wall socket I don't have one of what was left of the heaters plug but needless to say it's a molten mess.